REPORT FROM DR. JAMES BOWEN ON DIABETES
By James Bowen, M.D.
Posted: 16 June 2011
Diabetes is probably helped by several extrinsic factors:
Dr. James Bowen
- Androgen supplantation; which is well recognized as beneficial, and is badly needed,on a continuous basis.
- Bentiamineis a well recognized healer of neuropathy: Which is observed to help regenerate neuropathy damaged neurons:by eliminating excess levels of potentially damaging glucose metabolites: (triosephposphates) Does this by increasing transketolase activity by about400% It has no known drug interactions.
- ReBuilder: Which sends a non painful electrical stimulus which wakes up dormant neurons: Restores blood flow in those neurons;
- Chromium supplementation;
- Bitter Melon Shown to reduce diabetic neuropathy within 5 hours.
- Gymnema Sylvestre: Increases pancreatic production of insulin, by repairing pancreatic B cls, which produce insulin. And has no known side effects.
- Niacinamide known since 1950s (also known as nicotinamide.) which prohibit immune attack on Beta Cells and increases the numbers of functional Beta Cells, and restores their activity.
- Niacinamide: effective inn preventing and treating diabetes: Stimulates the production of insulin restores beta cell and protects them from immune attack.
(dose is 25mg/ Kg)
- Banaba (coros) Corosilic acid the name given its active ingredient) ("Glucofit" is 18% corosilic acid.)
- Salacia Oblongata in dose 1-5 Gms decreases both insulin and blood sugar levels.
- Vanadyl Sulphate: (Which I personally found to toxic to my skin.) has been shown permanently eliminate diabetes in some.
- Reversatrol; Prevents many of the adverse effects of diabetes.
- Seanol: Shown effective: Treating neuropathy(I take 11 and 12 every day)